Friday, February 26, 2021

Art Club

 I may have mentioned previously that I have the manual dexterity of a retarded wombat but I had an overwhelming desire to join in with Grayson Perry's Art Club 2nd series. I didn't watch the first one so I'm not really sure why. I quite like Grayson because he seems really grounded. 

So I started watching and then realised that you needed to know what subjects were coming up. A quick search revealed the five following subjects from tonights episode. 

Which is when I discovered the next two subjects were already closed so no doing those ones if you can't send them in.

Having made a note of the last three subjects I thought I'd read about sending stuff in.

Which is when I discovered it is only for people in the UK and Eire.

Bums.

3 comments:

Masher said...

Send it in via your mum.
Singing, acting and art? Didn't realise our Dave was a bit of a renaissance man :)

Brennig said...

Yep, that's what I had to do when I lived in Spain. UK-based friends and relatives are a great help.

kennamatic said...

I do use my mother for some things but knowing my luck he would decide to interview me and they'd have to interview my mother and I'm not sure how she would cope when confronted by a Grayson.