Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Reality Strikes

Well, it's getting a bit real now. Contracts were exchanged today on the London flat and we complete on Friday so there is much packing and moving things to storage. This now means we can progress on the French house and we can live in a friends flat for the next few weeks. I'm handing my notice in on Thursday to leave on May 23rd and Marj finishes work in another 8 days. Projected time of leaving the old country, 1st week of June.

Don't panic Captain Mainwaring!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crikey -it is all happening very quickly! Good luck old bean; I hope you will continue to blog?

Masher said...

Yep, it's all become very real now, hasn't it, now that bits of paper have been signed.

I hope it all goes smoothly.

Is France a bit short on Am Dram Opera Singers then?

kennamatic said...

Toffeeapple - I shall continue to blog although both this one and the French one is presently starved of recent content. https://loupialife.wordpress.com/

Masher - Yes, as of now Marj is both homeless and a woman of substance. They are short of am dram opera singers like me. Then again everywhere is. I may be taking on something a little different. Expect a post about soon. Honest.