- If you ever have a few hours stopover in Dusseldorf make sure you go out to the main part of the airport as there is bugger all near the gates.
- SHould you wish to overthrow the German people this can be achieved by the elimination of all cheese from the country. They appear to eat nothing but cheese.
- Lufthansa are a good airline and I'm particularly impressed with the automatic check-in machines.
- Even half way up a mountain in the middle of the island you can get a mobile signal if you need one.
- Don't think about retiring to Mallorca. House prices are exceptionally high.
- Diesel is 0.99 euros per litre, rather than 0.99p!
- The streets, even away from the tourist areas, are noticeably cleaner then the UK
- Ladies: Leather boots are an absolute bargain.
- The only delay we had in travelling was coming back in to Heathrow which took quite some time queuing to prove I was entitled to enter.