Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Schoolday Sweets.

Thought about sweets I used to have when I was at school.

Kola Cubes, Pineapple Cubes, Rhubarb & Custard.

My favoeites though were probably Sherbet Pips! Easily retrieved from a blazer pocket and surreptitiously eaten during lessons. Mmmm!

Of course, when I say easily retrieved, that was until they solidified in the bottom of your pocket and mixed with the ever present fluff that was generated in school blazer pockets. Come jacket cleaning time I don't think they were my mums favourite sweets!

What were your favourites?

1 comment:

Masher said...

Favourites? I liked 'em all! And I suppose my favourites changed over time as I got older.

Sherbet bonbons; the rhubarb and custard cubes that you mention; Black Jacks; Victory V's; Texan Bars, all rate highly on my list.

I'm sure there must have been others.

Oh, and just about ANY liquorish!!