Blogging Up The Works

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm no celebrity

I have an awful confession to make. I have reached the age of 51 and have not;

Had any eating disorder,
Had a drug hell,
Had a sex shame,
Killed my ex-lovers hamster/cat/brother/boyfriend/giraffe.
Had a breast reduction,
Been in rehab,
Appeared in a soap,
Had a boob-job
Had a tummy tuck
Lost 8lb and have a new trim figure,
Put on 8lb and am really happy with my new curves,
Had my children made a ward of court,
married a footballer.

I have to face it, I'm never going to get into Closer/Heat/OK magazine.

But I've lied, one of the above in fact has happened.........but which one?

5 Comments:

  • I'm going with the rehab thing. It would explain Amy Winehouse's recent interest in Geocaching.

    By Blogger Masher, At 4:22 PM  

  • I'm afraid not. It sounds like they've hidden her booze REALLY well!

    By Blogger kennamatic, At 8:33 AM  

  • Breast reduction?

    By Blogger Masher, At 5:43 AM  

  • Astonishingly, you have got it second go. Yes, I suffered a hormonal imbalance when I was around 14 and alhough they corrected it it required a quick operation when about 16 to get rid of the excess tisue. I wasn't exactly running at 38GG or anything but it was enough that the hospital decided it was worth doing as much for my mental health as anything.

    And I thought we could be in for days of guess posts.

    By Blogger kennamatic, At 2:15 PM  

  • I'm a bit annoyed myself... I was gonna have fun with that.

    Maybe I'll have to do a similar post of my own.

    By Blogger Masher, At 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home