Blogging Up The Works

Friday, August 03, 2012

Epic Fail

Nope, the mojo is still missing. I could be blogging about my trip to the Olympic Park last Tuesday or the meal at Bel Canto, the opera based restaurant, on Wednesday evening, but the fingers/brain/will interface just ain't working.

I'm off on holiday on Monday for the best part of a fortnight so maybe I'll find one somewhere up in the Norfolk Broads. I thought I better mention I'm going otherwise you wouldn't realise I'd gone. I'm not taking my laptop so maybe I will come back refreshed and raring to go. And if by some chance I get over this slump as I'm staying at my dads I can use their computer.

Keep Calm and Carry On.

3 Comments:

  • Have a relaxing hols and get your mojo back.

    Ooh, and bring us back a stick of rock, willya?

    By Blogger Masher, At 8:24 AM  

  • Have a great holiday and, as Masher says, bring me back a stick of rock!

    By Blogger Toffeeapple, At 12:03 PM  

  • It comes, it goes, it sometimes stays, it occasionally doesn't.

    Aye, and there's the other factor you must take in to consideration.

    Time.

    That's the one that catches me out; every single time I hit a 'drought'. It actually isn't a drought, it's a lack of time.

    But whatever the stumbling block, it's a bugger. You'll soon be leaping over it like an Olympic salmon.

    *nods*

    By Blogger Brennig, At 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home