Monday, April 01, 2013

Miscellany

Well, I'm still busy, but I'm not sure I can't rule out a lack of enthusiasm for the reason for not posting for ages. I'm in one of my "tired" periods where enthusiasm is a rare commodity.

Anyway, one of my acting commitments is now over. Admittedly the smallest one but it's still nice to get it out of the way.

Work is quite busy but not producing much in the way of income.

This week however is the week of visitors. M's sister and youngest grandchild visit us from North Wales from tomorrow until Saturday so there will be much sightseeing and visiting going on. Then on Sunday I meet up with my stepsister, her wife, and their son, who are over from San Francisco. It's about 4 years since they were here last so should be fun.

Not a lot of exciting news there but I thought I better let you know I'm still breathing.

3 comments:

Masher said...

Well, you SAY you're still breathing, but we know what the date is.
You ain't fooling no-one.

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you, I hope you enjoyed the break? Have fun with the visitors.

Brennig said...

I'm being busy but earning nothing :(

Glad you're still breathing though.