Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fell at the 13th

So, you will notice something missing.

If I had pre-done all my postings then there would have been one yesterday.
I could've but I didn't so there isn't.

If only I had spent the spare hour I had in the morning writing something instead of sorting out Valentines Meals.
I could've but I didn't so there isn't.

I was going to check whether there was a way to programme the posting in advance for a specific time and date.
I could've but I didn't so there isn't.

If only I hadn't got in from work yesterday evening and collolapsed into a heap with only enough energy for a few minutes browsing before bed.
I could've but I didn't so there isn't.

Oh well, having done some three months of continual blogging from February last year, life has come to bite me on the bum this year and I have failed at day 13. (Shrinks under the steely gaze of the blogging fraternity whom he has personally affronted). things were about to get harder anyway as we are off to North Wales next Wednesday until Saturday and I have agreed not to take my computer so we get a proper rest and I don't have much of a mobile signal there either for moblogging.

Oh well, there's always Blogathon 2014.

(Crawls back under whatever slimy stone he crawled out from under).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It isn't compulsory, is it? No need to worry, I'm not the slightest bit upset! Enjoy your break.

Masher said...

Oh, it definitely IS compulsory! ;-)

Oh well, damn fine attempt matey.

I remember a few years ago when I went away on hols for a week in mid-February: I typed them up in advance and got my mate Graham to post them daily for me.

I don't think anyone noticed.

kennamatic said...

Toffeeapple - No of course it isn't, you just have to humour Masher, the silly old sod.

Masher- Yes, it is definitely compulsory, as you say. Yes, I remember that occasion. I felt that even with just someone else posting your words somehow the standard went up. :)

Masher said...

Git!