Thursday, March 01, 2012

New Month - News Month

Once again, I'm going for a blog a day. Each days post will be from the lead story in the news. Not just any news, but the one that wakes me up at 7 in the morning on Heart radio.

The reason for choosing that is that it rarely co-incides with the real news of the day. Sometimes it is serious, other times much more important just to London, and sometimes it is just downright not news, like if Katie Price has lost a false nail. The only proviso I shall make is that I may go for the second or third lead story if the first is a repeat of another already blogged during the month. First post later. And don't think you can steal a march by checking their website because this mornings story doesn't appear on their newsfeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I usually do my best to ignore the news, but if it is as you say, then I shall keep reading.