Blogging Up The Works

Friday, February 03, 2006

How lucky can you get?

Well, I've got mine, have you got yours?

I think there's a 1 in 76,000,000 chance of getting the numbers up. Between me and Marj we have 4 chances. Our odds are thus slashed to only 1 in 19,000.000. That's only 33% worse odds than on the normal lottery which I've successfully failed to win every week since it started.

I reckon it's a dead cert. If I win it's drinks round my place. Although whether that place is in The Caribbean, Europe, America I have yet to decide.

2 Comments:

  • I'm in but I have to share it with forty two people in the syndicate.

    By Blogger Brian, At 1:53 PM  

  • Wow what a cool blog you have here! I am impressed. You really put a lot of time and effort into this. I wish I had your creative writing skills, progressive talent and self- discipline to produce a blog like you did. Your blog really does deserve an honest compliment. If you have some time, stop by my site. It deals with stuff like, click here: making money on the internet and then feel free to e-mail me with your words of wisdom.

    P.S. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send my. way... Later, Scott.

    By Blogger Scott A. Edwards, At 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home