Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Return of Kennamatic

Hello again all.

I couldn't keep away.

Blogging eh! Can't live with it, can't live without it.

All the necessary infrastructure such as links and comments will be in place over the next few days.

For those who knew my previous incarnation little has changed, certainly not the income side of things, although due to my car becoming Kaput I am now cycling 20 miles a day!

Anyway, expect moe of the same old rubbish you were used to before, or who knows, perhaps a new age of enlightenment is about to dawn where the very erudition of my posting brings blogging onto a whole new level!

Dont hold your breath!!!!!

4 comments:

Lyle said...

Welcome back - good to see you're still alive!

Brian said...

And about time too :)

graybo said...

i knew you wouldn't maintain blogging abstinence for long. You are weak.

Nice green - matches my tea mug.

Gordon said...

Welcome back indeed.

Now if you could just update the link to my OLD URL... (see, the pressures of being a blogger..)