Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hanging Around

By the time we have returned to Franceland hopefully our lounge will nearly be ready. The last thing we need to do is to put a couple of shelves up for the sky box and the radio. we can't find much in France other than some bits at Ikea so we thought, not a problem, we'll get something in the UK. Wickes - Nothing. Homebase - Nothing. B&Q - Nothing very exciting, but the best we are going to do. I can't believe how little shelving there is in either country, other than the aformentioned Ikea. If this is what the state of the shelving economy is now, what the heck is going to happen post-Brexit. I hope Theresa May has got this on the agenda, we might need some more in a couple of years time!

2 comments:

Masher said...

I believe it was on the Prime Minister's agenda, but then it got shelved.

Brennig said...

I think you went to the wrong B&Q. I get all my shelving stuff at our local