Monday, February 27, 2017

Homeward Bound

So it's an early night tonight as we need to be up by 7am, which is early for us but no doubt that is later than the rest of you.

I haven't kept a complete tally of what I managed to eat that I can't get in France but it has included scampi twice, pies twice, a korma, pizza hut, some decent sandwiches. We are back in six weeks so I can have some more then although if I've put too much weight on I might have to resist.

I don't think I've done this year's Blogathon justice with the travelling and with one more post to go it won't improve.

Anyway, tomorrow's post will wing it's way to you from a hotel in Bourges.

6 comments:

Masher said...

Certainly sounds like you didn't emigrate to France for the cuisine ;)

Brennig said...

I agree with young Masher there. Funny that. I always thought French cuisine was the dog's danglers

Masher said...

Bren - I think you'll find that French cuisine can sometimes contain the dog's danglers

Anonymous said...

I think that French food has been eclipsed by that of Belgium nowadays.

kennamatic said...

I love French cuisine. It's just that they don't have those particular items and I miss them. One thing I did learn on this trip is that I will never eat a uk made croissant again!

kennamatic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.