Blogging Up The Works

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Terpsichorean Tragedy

So the wedding we are going to has all the guests choosing a track they would like to dance to. We chose Let's Marvin Gaye. And we decided that we should practice a bit of a dance based on some Ceroc moves. We used to do Ceroc about 5 years back.

So we moved all the sofas and coffee table out of the way to form a nice little dancing space. We revised a couple of moves and developed a small routine. A small routine that worked quite well until I twisted my knee. So here I sit on the sofa with my knee up, getting larger, and rubbing on Voltarol and taking anti-inflamatories.

Let this be a warning that my dancing years may be behind me, although to be fair they never really arrived.

3 Comments:

  • I thought that is a fairly slow track! What on earth where you doing to cause such damage? Hope you get your dancing feet back soon.

    By Blogger Frances, At 8:23 AM  

  • Two dancing left feet?
    Hope it gets better soon and you can start tripping the light fantastic again.

    By Blogger Masher, At 11:35 AM  

  • Who was it who said 'Look after your knees, you'll miss them when they're gone'? Baz Luhrman I think. Wise words.

    By Blogger Brennig, At 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home