Sunday, February 12, 2017

Terpsichorean Tragedy

So the wedding we are going to has all the guests choosing a track they would like to dance to. We chose Let's Marvin Gaye. And we decided that we should practice a bit of a dance based on some Ceroc moves. We used to do Ceroc about 5 years back.

So we moved all the sofas and coffee table out of the way to form a nice little dancing space. We revised a couple of moves and developed a small routine. A small routine that worked quite well until I twisted my knee. So here I sit on the sofa with my knee up, getting larger, and rubbing on Voltarol and taking anti-inflamatories.

Let this be a warning that my dancing years may be behind me, although to be fair they never really arrived.

3 comments:

Frances said...

I thought that is a fairly slow track! What on earth where you doing to cause such damage? Hope you get your dancing feet back soon.

Masher said...

Two dancing left feet?
Hope it gets better soon and you can start tripping the light fantastic again.

Brennig said...

Who was it who said 'Look after your knees, you'll miss them when they're gone'? Baz Luhrman I think. Wise words.