Thursday, February 01, 2018

Blogathon 2018

So, we have broken from the traps. Whilst I stand in the very shadow of Masher and his 12 years before the mast I think this is year 5 for me. For some reason I did 2012 and then had a few years off. And then for some reason I started again. Madness, I tell you! And once again I find myself with nothing in the draft folder to start with despite my best intentions. I dream of the day when I have 28 posts sat there waiting for me just to publish one.

As I sit here typing, the Magnificent M asked me;

What are you doing? Blogging?
Yes, it's February!
Oh God, not again. It can't be February again already!

That is the sort of pressure us Feb bloggers have to endure! Still, it's satisfying to know that the Blogathon is known further afield than just the three of us who do it! Sometimes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am here waiting with bated breath!

kennamatic said...

I hope to keep you amused, or at least not drive you away!

Masher said...

It's an internet phenomenon, Dave.
Nearly.

Brennig said...

I love February. I wish there were a few more of them in the year. And in the blogging world February takes on its own life - the roar of the greasepaint, the smell of the crowd. I love it all. And the blogging? Yes, I love that too. It's a lovely pain the bum. Or a pain in the lovely bum. You choose.