Thursday, February 08, 2018

It Never Rains In Southern California.

So sang Albert Hammond. Although I prefer his single Free Electric Band. Anyway, I digress. It never rains in Southern California sang Albert Hammond.

It does however snow in Southern France.


That was a surprise when we woke up.

And I'm not sure the vines at the bottom of the road are going to be happy about it.


This at least explains why it has been so bloody cold lately.

If we had this amount of snow, which is quite a bit for our village, I can't wait to see the mountains when the cloud lifts!


2 comments:

Masher said...

Ahh, finally managed to access your site - I keep getting an error. Emailed you about it.

Anyway...

Yep, we've had some snow here too. Not a great deal, just a dusting.

Still caused mayhem on the motorway, though :(

Brennig said...

We've had quite a bit of sner up here. It hasn't stopped me from aggressively working at home though