Monday, February 01, 2016

Blogathon - Day 1 - A Pathetic Start

Good God! Is it a year already since the last mayhem that was Blogathon. No, actually it's only 11 months if you count the last day to now. But I'm not here to post about statistics and temporal spans but to entice you with teasers for all the things you might be reading about....

Erm, well, there's bound to be something about something or other, definitely a piece about the thing I meant to blog about the other week but I lost the will to live before I finished writing about it. I might even have had a guest blogger for a day but the Magnificent M just raised her eyebrows and shook her head in a somewhat disparaging way when asked.

I do have a possible idea what tomorrows might be about because we are off to the seaside today. Yippee!

4 comments:

Masher said...

Pathetic? Well, it's a start, mate!

And you're off to the seaside? In February?

Are.

You.

Mad?

Anonymous said...

Hey, good to see you again. Is all well in France?

kennamatic said...

It is indeed TA. It was definitely the best decision to get out of London and come here. I've never fel as at home anywhere as I do here.

Brennig said...

Any toehold is a good toehold. Unless it's your toe that's being held. Then it's tricky to stand up properly.