Saturday, February 27, 2016

Blogathon Day 27 - Words Don't Come Easy

as F R David once sang.

Most of my words today have had to be written in my pool course assignment. Not my favourite pastime. I tend to agonise with things like that as to whether I should be succint in answering the questions or try to write absolutely everything I know about it just to prove I know about it. I'm hopeful I have hit the middle ground succesfully. Hopefully this will score enough that, along with exam part, I have enough aggregate score to pass. And all I will find out as far as I know is whether I pass or fail. No score, just the two extremes. Actually, there is a middle way, refer. I think I'd rather fail then get a refer but I'll probably be fine. I might have to wait 6 weeks to find out.....

Anyway, we managed to pick up a new owner today, not too far away either which is good. They are both lawyers and we thought they might turn out to be a bit of a pain and we've discovered they are actually great. Very down to earth and a bit of a laugh. Providing we don't screw up their house and garden I can imagine them turning into friends.

Time for bed and to let all the words fall out of my ears whilst I sleep. Night night everybody, night night.

1 comment:

Masher said...

Having lawyers as friends may prove handy one day!

I'm sure you'll do fine on your exam, but I'll wish you good luck anyway.