Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Febtastic

So here it is. The beginning of a month of posts.

I decided that I should look back over my blogging history and see how difficult this challenge might be.

First thing I discovered was that I missed my 10th blogging anniversary. It was 6 months ago. Which means I started some time in the first half of my 40s. That seems a long long time ago. Unfortunately, archives are no longer available which make it difficult to find some of the information I wanted. Such as how long I have been linking to Masher. I killed off my last blog 5 years tomorrow and he was on the blogroll then. Doesn't time fly when you are enjoying yourself.

Anyway, the main reason to check back was to see when I was at my most prolific, to see if 29 posts in 29 days was something I ever achieved before. So I looked at the first posts for my first blog. 66 posts in 29 days! I think it's better for everyone that I've dried up a bit!

3 comments:

Masher said...

Funnily enough, I wondered the same thing: how long have I been blogging?
As my site in its current form is only six years old I used the waybackmachine. The earliest blog post of mine it had recorded was April 2001.

And it was rubbish.

Seems some things don't change!

kennamatic said...

I've discovered I started linking to Masher in late Feb or early March 2003. How young we were!

Anonymous said...

Crikey, you guys have been blogging for ages then!