Tuesday, October 10, 2017

WebOct 10

Photographs once again.

BBC PICTURE CHALLENGE

The BBC run a photo competition every week. I enter quite often but never get a picture published but one never knows. Well, I do. I tend to be more of a snapshot photographer and don't put the time in to get the right shot or to frame it properly but one day I might have a lucky break. Interesting to see what others make of the topic. Sometimes it is very literal and others it is interpretive. So now I need to work on - On Toast, Footprints and Shivers over the next three consecutive weeks....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was good, I was distracted by the pictures which is a good thing.

Masher said...

I always check that one out too.
And now I'll be paying even closer attention, in case your name pops up!