Sunday, October 29, 2017

WebOct 29

Today we have a shopping site I have been known to use.

MY SUPERMARKET

Usually I do it because there is aone off item I want and I want to know where I can get it cheapest. Such as this evening. We are coming back to the UK at the end of this week and I will be looking to buy a large multipack of Diet Cokes. The best value appears to be a 24 can pack at Iceland for £6.50 but have discovered through this site that Asda do a 30 can pack and it is only £7.50. Bargain!

One feature it has I have never used, but think it would be useful for the weekly shop, is that you put in the groceries you want and it tells you which of the supermarkets can supply that total shop the cheapest. Of course, you could work out which shop sells each individual item cheapest and visit four or five of them but the petrol driving from one to the other might outway the savings.

Now, where can I get a bargain Malt Loaf...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Malt loaves? Try the Co-op.

Masher said...

Now, this could be useful!