Wednesday, October 04, 2017

WebOct 4

Today brings another site at which I while away time when I should probably be doing something a bit more constructive.

PUZZLE MADNESS

It has a number of different format puzzles miainly based on japanese number puzzles. A number of versions of Suduko of which I prefer Mathdoku, a particularly bad mashup of Japanese and English terms. Whilst being number based I like Nonograms. On this site they are random puzzles but a brief google search comes up with some magnificent pictures,


a modern version of painting by numbers.

They also have what for me is one of the most pointless puzzles - wordsearch. There isn't any skill in it. But each to their own.

Now, do I write the work emails I have to do or am I going to be diverted to do today's puzzle.......

4 comments:

Masher said...

Puzzle Donkey!!

kennamatic said...

Oh good lord. I'd forgotten puzzle donkey!

Masher said...

It still exists... I think.

Anonymous said...

Eek, numbers! Not going anywhere near that!