Monday, October 02, 2017

WebOct 2

Throughout my time Blogging I have occasionally picked up on photography sites that I can flex my artistic muscles over. The one that occupied my time most was BLIPFOTO. It is a simple premise - Just post a picture a day. Whether you choose to run your page as photo only, give a basic description or a full post explaining it is up to you. I haven't actually posted anything for about 10 months although I keep thinking I will go back to it. I "met" a few people through it who became online friends. Even as I write this I am thinking it would be a good idea.

Anyway, if I do post again it will be here, on DAY BY DAVE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a look at it, seems interesting and I must try to remember to look again. I like your picture on it.

kennamatic said...

Thanks. Taken at the wedding of one of the Magnificent M's daughters.