Sunday, October 08, 2017

WebOct8

Today's site is another of my photography tools,

IPICCY.

iPiccy is a photo editing site which is easy to use. I can use it so it must be. I'm sure there are better ones with more features but it has enough different actions and filters to make me feel as though I am in control without having too many you don't know what they are for.

In additions to photos, I've discovered, or rather I've realised, it is good for improving scans that I've made.

I haven't tried the collage part of the site yet but I should probably try as no doubt we will have plenty of opportunities to make hundreds of collages of Grand-daughter no 1 once the Magnificent M realises it is possible.

And best of all it's free and being a web based programme it isn't eating up 100s of gigabytes of the hard disk to change a 2 mb photo.

1 comment:

Masher said...

Looks cool. But I'll probably stick with Adobe Elements.