Sunday, February 28, 2021

A pair of endings.

 The first one, what with it being the 28th of Feb, is the last post of the Blogathon 2021. Not sure how we made it through with such a lack of activity but we did.

The second is another step away from work and into retirement. I have cleared out and cleaned my van, which will be returned to the company we have leased it off, first thing tomorrow morning. It feels like a very significant step but once more, perhaps being made worse by the times we live in. It's not the giving up work that is getting at me but a sort of loss of freedom I suspect. Who knows.

A few years back I kept going with daily posts until mid May, perhaps even the end of May. I'll not be doing that this year. 

2 comments:

Masher said...

Surely, giving up work means more freedom?
Anyway, well done, mate.

Brennig said...

I could have retired at the end of the year but decided to carry on for another 12 months.