Monday, February 01, 2021

Let the Festivities Begin!

 Each year, the esteemed Blogger Masher, at least that's what he says he is, blogs daily for a whole month. I join him. At least for some of it as my staying power is waning. Something The Magnificent M keeps mentioning as well. But less of that, this year I shall try my best.

En France, as we say over here, one of our things is to take pride in the commune that we live, in my case Loupia, People don't like to get into trouble because it brings shame upon your commune. And that will be my spur for this year. Even though only a potential maximum of 5 people will know I was attempting it, I will still feel that shame. Feel it deeply. Deeply deep to the deepest deep thing depth. 

Bloody hell, that has piled the pressure on. I'm already panicking about tomorrow!

1 comment:

Masher said...

Good luck with it, Dave.
You'll need it... what with all the pressure you are piling on yourself, for this.

A new look for the blog too!
Nice.