Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Film Night

 We don't watch that many films, although more than I ever used to. And most of the time I can't stand cinemas. Well, the cinema is alright, it is sharing it with other people I object to. 

Watching at home on Netflix however is acceptable to me. 

Tonight we watched The Dig. I know of Sutton Hoo in very vague terms. I've never been to see the treasure at the British Museum. In fact I've only been to The British Museum once before and that was to get a geocache. But it was an enjoyable film. And although I'm sure it was heavily romanticised it did tell me more about the find than I knew before.

I bet there were tons of mistakes in it but I never see them. Probably the gold wasn't shining brightly in the ground, that sort of thing.

No idea what we will watch next. We don't do zombies, horror or science fiction. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Masher said...

Catch me if you can... if it's still on there.

Brennig said...

The Dig is on our list, but it's a very long list of films to be watched

kennamatic said...

Masher - Yes, seen that one.