Thursday, February 21, 2019

A Brief Massage From Your Correspondent

Busy busy day today.

Just about to leave to do day 1 of my pool management course and then into the car to drive down to Hook in Hampshire for a curry with some old school friends. That's old in both senses of the word!

Won't be back until after midnight so this is my chance to get today's post in.

And whilst doing that I can work out how I failed to notice that my flight back on Sunday, which is always at 2.10pm, like every other day of the week has been changed to 7.30am. I could cope with that myself but I'm taking my 87 year old mother back with me. And the next flight isn't till Wednesday. Bugger!

2 comments:

Masher said...

Good luck with the course. Try not to fall in!

Anonymous said...

What Masher said and - how did you not notice the altered flight time? That will be manic, getting there by then. Goos luck.