Sunday, February 24, 2019

And Home.....

Well, we managed the early start. The shuttle bus ran when it was meant to, the assistance people organised my mum. Ryanair managed to leave on time and even got in early. And then mother had the pleasure of being carried down the stairs from the plane by four hunky firemen. Even at 87 she might be getting a taste for it.

The weather here is much the same as the UK but a bit warmer.

We had cottage pie for tea which was a good welcome home.

Mother has now gone to bed and I won't be far behind.

This international jet-setting is all too much. Even if it is only 1 hour difference!




2 comments:

Masher said...

I always insist on being carried down the stairs by firemen.
It's the only way to travel.

Anonymous said...

In that case, I might reverse my refusal to fly!

Glad to know it all went well.