Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Torture

Well, I've discovered why they used bamboo as a torture implement. Having removed all the wisteria from the frame over the terrace I have been affixing bamboo roofing to the top. The bamboo has been fighting back. Just because of how I needed to tie the roof down it meant my arms were resting on the edge, although I might describe it as the edge resting gently into my arms.

By the cringe, the edges are damned sharp. They don't look it but they are like razor edges.

How the hell do pandas eat this stuff and not slice their mouths to pieces? That's what I want to know!

2 comments:

Masher said...

People might think that you have been so depressed about that damn wisteria, that you have started to self-harm!

I'm afraid the only experience I have of the stuff, is a 14 inch piece that I picked up from somewhere years ago. It sits in my decorating box, as I find it perfect for stirring paint.

kennamatic said...

Well be careful. One minute you are stirring paint, the next, the bamboo will turn on you!