Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Flying visit

I am coming to the UK for 96 hours. Actually with flight times it is about 92 hours.

Travelling tomorrow tea time I will go to my Mums. Thursday and Friday I am renewing my Pool Management Certificate, assuming I don't drown anyone or give them Legionnaires Disease. Saturday is getting my Mum sorted and then she comes back with me. In between those fixed points are a curry with some old school friends on Thursday night and a family meal with brother and family on Friday night.

Will then be doing the reverse journey sometime in April but rather more leisurely, which I hope might give an opportunity for me to meet up once more with Mr Masher, where we can partake of a leisurely alcoholic beverage whilst setting the world to rights! 

3 comments:

Masher said...

I'm up for that, Dave... if I can fit it in, between all my Geocaching activities and such ;)

kennamatic said...

We must have our social secretaries confer and synchronise our diaries when I know my travel dates!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a busy time for you, but at least you can see Masher again and have a pint and a chin-wag. Sounds like fun.