Thursday, February 28, 2019

And now, the end is near.

Well, I was going to do a post today about the neurosurgeon Henry Marsh. He is a great surgeon and one of the nicest people you can
Have should you end up with a brain problem. I have only met him once, when a friend was diagnosed with a brain tumour. I was listening to him on Desert Island Discs and he said nothing that changes my opinion.

Anyway, I've limped in to the end of Blogathon with a poorly laptop and having to use my phone to write this which is less than ideal! (1st world problem).

Do you remember that a few years back I refused to stop blogging daily after the Blogathon and kept going to May? Well I won't be doing that this year!

2 comments:

Masher said...

Yes, we remember, Dave, and we all yearn for those days again!

Well done on crossing the finishing line, despite everything.

Anonymous said...

Yes, well done! And Happy St. David's day.