Saturday, June 18, 2016

June Music Blogathon - Day 18

A Song That I Listen To When I’m Happy.

A song that Brennig so very nearly chose for one of his earlier posts. I like the Manics without owning any of their CDs. Because of that I mainly know their singles, plus the song they wrote for Shirley Bassey. But of all their singles I love Autumnsong the best. I like the intro, I can sing along, it's happy music, it's in my vocal range for singing along at volume. It's... oh, it's just great.

Manic Street Preachers - Autumnsong

2 comments:

Masher said...

I don't own any MSP stuff. I think the only track of theirs I have is Design For Life.
But, I like some of their stuff, I think.
That Autumnsong was OK, but I must say I really likes the Shirley Bassey one. Never heard that before.

Brennig said...

Such a good choice. And I'm not saying that because I do love the Maniac Street Cleaners. Also love James Dean Bradfield's solo work. Just finished listening to Which Way to Kyffin, and Still a Long Way to Go.