Monday, June 27, 2016

June Music Blogathon - Day 27

A song to listen to at the end of a tough day.

There are probably a few I would think of if I spent the time but one came to mind straight away. It was a song I only came across a few years back with listening to Robert Elms on Radio London. The artist wasn't one i had heard of before that time and I don't think I've heard of him since. I do however find it a good relaxing record, which is what it is all about.

In fact, in a few seconds time I will look for a photo of the artist to post and that will be the first time I have ever seen him. I wonder if he will look as I imagine.

Jeb Loy Nichols - Heaven Right Here



Nope, really nothing like I expected.

2 comments:

Masher said...

Definitely the sort of song I can imagine Robert Elms playing.

Not the sort of thing I would have on my playlist, but it would be well suited as some mellow background music, I reckon.

Brennig said...

I half expected some will.i.am-type rapping over the mid-section of that. Pleasant to listen to, though.